15th Baltic Development Forum Summit
Riga, Latvia · 29–30 May 2013
The Baltic Development Forum and the Government of the Republic of Latvia welcome you to Riga for our 15th Annual Summit. The Baltic Sea Region is again becoming the Top of Europe as it represents the area in Europe that is performing best. Baltic Development Forum Summit once again will offer a unique platform for debating important topical issues. At the Summit decision makers will have the opportunity to meet representatives from politics, business, academia and media from the 11 countries in the region, as well as regional organizations.
This year's Summit will bring together more than 400 stakeholders and Region's decision makers to discuss:
- The state of the region– economically and politically
- Energy – a driver for growth and cooperation
- Investment promotion in the Region identifying common interests and shared challenges
- The Digital single market as a real growth issue and economic potential
- Smart Specialization, Growth and Competitiveness
More information regarding the 15th BDF Summit in Riga you will be able to find at www.bsr2013.eu from 18th February 2013.