Based on potential implementation of the most prosperous marine uses identified by the SUBMARINER project, a roadmap will be developed for the Polish coastal regions in close cooperation with national and regional stakeholders, associated organisations and others.
The aim of this activity is to point out the most realistic measures to boost Polish coastal regions’ sustainable development based on the implementation of the most prosperous sea uses. Specific activities include:
- Identification of shareholders and stakeholders of marine uses in relevant sectors including potential ‘implementators’, establishing working contacts with them.
- Implementation of interviews, questionnaires and inventories to assess interests and define the roadmap basis.
- Elaboration of the draft roadmap document.
- Implementation of a series of regional workshops to present the most prosperous marine uses identified to shareholders and stakeholders and to consult on the final content of the roadmap document.
- Roadmap publication in Polish (with a summary in English)